Thursday, October 29, 2009

Like...cool!


After much weeding "JUST" is smaller! I feel better about that. Now I'm trying to figure out why "Back" is so prominent? I know why "like" is. It's the similies. I find this whole wordle thing very interesting. It's actually very helpful to the editing process because it shows me what words I need to check into. So, I'm going back to work still working on edits but I've got a clean 50 pages and a query letter ready to go! I did remember that I need to write a full synopsis and apparently I should be scared about it but I'm really not. I know my book so it shuoldn't be terribly hard to summarize it. Maybe I'm missing the boat? check out www.wordle.net to get your own word cloud! It's dandy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....