Monday, November 2, 2009

Sent!


I sit here feeling a little fluttery inside because about half hour ago I wrote an email and hit send. I've officially sent out my first query letter! OMG!!!!! Somebody grab my heart and put it back in my chest! It's done and can't be recalled. I have a positive outlook but I don't have high hopes. You walk a line there but I think I'm good. I really don't expect anything out if it but I sent it and you never know. I'm just proud to have done it! :D Tomorrow I hope to get some writing in on my NaNo WIP (work in progress) and do some more editing on Hourglass...not to mention laundry and kids and cleaning and well....you get the idea! Ok....going to bed. Heart still beating erratically! WOW!

No comments:

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....