Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Music to get inspired too...


I guess. I was going through my Rhapsody account listening to music and I have some definite favorites. It's funny, I have some songs I just LOVE and I only love that one song by the artists. I could listen to these over and over. Maybe they inspire me, maybe they are great memories, I don;t know but I love, love, love them! Most of them are completely different but for some reason or another they keep me coming back for more....Where do you find inspiration?

Jeff Healey - Angel Eyes
K.D. Lang - Constant Craving
Alannah Miles - Black Velvet
Marc Cohn - Walking in Memphis
John Secada - Just Another Day
Elton John - Someone Saved My Life Tonight
Warrant - I Saw Red
Hubert Kah - The Picture
George Michael - Tonight
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Shut Up and Kiss Me
The Moody Blues - I Know You're Out There Somewhere
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power of Love
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
IceHouse - Electric Blue

These are just a few of the songs I could listen to on a forever loop and NEVER get sick of them. Music inspires me in so many ways and these are all old, old songs that I love. There are lots of current ones as well but they haven;t stood the test of time yet....

1 comment:

Carolyn V. said...

Great song list Melony! I love Ice House (even more since they got rid of their 80s hair styles.)

There was an error in this gadget

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....