Friday, September 18, 2009

Retrospective

I've been busy editing Hourglass...but I'm getting so close and writing the query letter is making me break out in a cold sweat! Anyway, I've started Book 2 which is tentatively entitled, "Retrospective." Not sure if I love it yet but it's something to call it, for now. It's amazing what's happening with my beloved characters so far in Book 2...who knew??


Also, I have another project in the works, currently entitled, "Text Me, I'm Yours." This one will most definitely be for the YA market. My protagonist is 16 and she acts it. I'm liking it so far! I think it's an interesting idea and it's been good to write so far...


Still planning on sending out 15 query letters by months end! WISH ME LUCK! (and a tough skin) I'm gonna need it! ;)

No comments:

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....