Monday, July 20, 2009

Writing Group 2



Saturday was a great night with my writing group from teh BYU Writers workshop back in June. I am so glad I went to that and if you are a writer I highly suggest attending a conference of some sort. I learned SO much! But also, I met all these wonderful women and we get together to share ideas and critique each others work. It is just an awesome thing! I ave two groups and they are both terrific. Ally, who is the dark haired beauty above, is already a published Author! She has several books available through Deseret Book. i only wish I could be like her! :) I hope for the best for all of us in our publishing endeavors but I pray that we all keep writing and trying regardless of the outcome! Thanks ladies for being so great! We missed those who didn't make it! Janette - that means you! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....