Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When you can't write it better yourself.....

Don't! This is a fabulous post that I could've written myself(except for the part about having an agent and/or book deal of course...cuz I DON'T (good thing I'm not bitter about that)). In fact, I may have even tried to get these very points across before, but it was as if she channeled me and made it sound better than I ever could so check out this post on Jody Hedlund's blog about writers guilt. It's so great! I totally feel exactly like that!

1 comment:

Jody Hedlund said...

Awesome, Melony!! I'm so glad I summed it up for you! And btw, I LOVE your fan mail picture in the previous post! From time to time, one of my daughters will write me a note or draw me a picture and say something like "You're a great writer." (As if they really know! Considering they haven't ever read anything I've written!) But still, it makes me feel good to know I have a few faithful fans! ;-)

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....