Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It's 2010! How in the world did we get here? 2009 was a great year because I once again discovered and embraced my love of writing. I had done it all through grade school, middle school and High school but once I started having kids it was kind of buried under motherhood again. In fact, when I started writing Hourglass and actually contemplated trying to get it published my husband wondered if I'd be able to "do it again." I have to admit when the question was posed I worried. Maybe not. My head, which had caused me to get in trouble all my young life for the fabulous stories I made up, hadn't provided me with much fantastical fodder in years and years. So, at that point I did worry. But here I am 1/3 of the way done with another novel and I have at least three others outlined mentally and ready for me to work on. I've started all of them plus Book 2 of the Hourglass series(which is mostly outlined already too) So, yes. Yes I can do it. YES! My head is still a crazy place. (Should I be cheering about that??) Hmm. Anyway. I will be 35 in 2010 and I am seriously hoping to push my career forward this year. It's a goal, a dream and I think, a possibility waiting to be untapped! Happy New Year to all! May 2010 bring wonderful things for you as I hope it does for me!

No comments:

Work In Progress, Flash...

Work In Progress, Flash...

What I'm Reading now....

What I'm Reading now....